Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Was I actually busy today?

BREAKING NEWS: I, DEMI, ACTUALLY WASN'T HOME ALL DAY! AND I WAS BUSY! Yep, just thought I'd let you guys in on the little headline that made the news today. ;)

Seriously though, I was actually busy today. My niece, the oldest one, had surgery today, so that consisted of me waking up bright & early, and heading to the hospital with my mom/sister/cousin to see her. I wasn't excited about having to get on early on a summer morning, especially when summer is quickly coming to an end, but seeing her before her surgery was definitely mandatory. She did fine though, and we're so happy. Obviously, right? Who wouldn't be? Haha.

And after the hospital visit, we went off to Target to get some things. Okay, but I just have to add: I so wanted to start getting my school supplies today, but you know mothers.. Complain, complain, complain. Ahh! Why are they all like that? Well, maybe your's isn't. And if she isn't.. You're a thousand times lucky!! Ha. OH, and while I was there.. I did get a book to read. It's "Look Again" by Lisa Scottoline. And so far, it's good! I love reading, so I'm always getting books to read. Yeah, I know.. Sounds nerdy, right?

I've done a lot more, but I don't want to bore you & go thru every single thing. So, go ahead and leave a comment about your day. IF you're one of the sweet people who leaves me comments. :)
blog comments powered by Disqus