Sunday, July 11, 2010

Just a Recap (Not to read if you get easily bored!)

If you get easily bored, and didn't read the title of this post.. You're out of luck. Because this post is just another boring post. I'm seriously sorry.. I can't think of anything to blog about. BUT I do have a post brewing in my mind, so be on the lookout. ;)

Anyway, so far.. This Sunday has been a relaxing, laid-back one. Much different than yesterday, which of course, to me, is wonderful!! Ahhh, yesterday was too busy. I mentioned I has to babysit last night, right? OH, and clean the house, my room, etc. I didn't enjoy last night AT ALL. But today.. Today's been different.

It's really strange, I woke up today & felt the sudden urge to clean. Clean!!!! Now remember, I did this last night. But today, I wanted to clean the windows, clean around my computer desk, fix photo frames in our living room (like arrange them differently).. It was strange. I don't like cleaning too much, but when it's done & everything's all clean, it feels grrreat! That's how I spent the first part of my day.

Later, I just sat around & watched me some tele tee (TV)! Another weird thing: I hate The Hills. But today, that's what I watched. Uh, can someone explain this to me? And I also don't watch Holly's World, but I did today. I guess I was SUPER bored, and wasn't thinking straight. Haha, I swear.. I spent most of the day doing things I don't normally do.

And on another note: Who remembers this song? I heard this on the radio today, and I fell in love with it all over again. This was my jam back in 2006. Those days of music are far behind us.

Well, that's all I have for today. Hope your weekend has been great! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus