Friday, July 9, 2010

TRP - The Random Post


So, I didn't really have an idea of what I wanted to blog about today, or anything that I wanted to say in particular. And I decided that whenever that happens, I'll just made a random post (hence the title of the post). It'll just be like a random list of things that goes thru my oh-so-wondering mind. Everyone say "YAY!!". Ahah, okay.. Don't! But I'll start anyway.


1. Today's THE most wonderful day of all - FRIDAY! Like the picture I added for some effects? Ha. Normally, I would be excited, thrilled, stoked, you name it. But it's summer, so it's just like any other day. On the other hand, though, my mom's work week is winding down, so you know what that means? I GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE! Finally. I have stared at these four walls for God knows how long.

2. For the last week, I've set my alarm clock for 9:00 in the morning to get up! The point of that? I have no clue. I don't have any plans for the day, but whenever I sleep past, say like 10 or 11, I feel like half my day is wasted. I know I sound weird, but tell me that I'm not crazy? Ehh.

3. Summer Reading - Who has it & who HATES it??!! About a month and 1/2 ago, the school sent us a list of books we had to choose from to read for summer, and then this worksheet that had to be filled out along with it. It's summer for God's sake - who wants to read & do work along with it? Oh, and the best part? I have yet to start it. I reallllly need to get on it.


4. I need a JOB! Like, as in NOW. Pronto. Who doesn't need money? In my opinion, you never have enough money. Well, maybe if you're Oprah. But I'm not, never will be, don't wanna be, so yes.. A job is needed. My problem? I honestly can't stand the idea of working with other people my age that I don't know. It's strange, but I don't. OH, and on top of that.. I'm shy. So, that's another problem. UGH! Why me? But I will get a job.. Even if I have to work with old people. Ha, and strange enough, I wouldn't mind that. Call me weird.


So, there you have it. My list of random thoughts. Now, I just hope I haven't put you to sleep with this, considering it was a pretty random/boring post. Sorry!
Have an amazing weekend, kids! :)

blog comments powered by Disqus