Saturday, July 24, 2010

Blast from the Past


Last night some of my family.. Well not some, more like a few of my family, went off to this little cool place called Chuck E Cheese. Do you remember that place? I'm sure you do. I spent most of my childhood days there. That used to be like THE coolest place ever for me. When I was four. Now, I think it's safe to say that I don't find it so entertaining anymore. I mean, it's pretty obvious. Look how horrible I look.. Not so great, right? After an hour there, I started to get an eye infection. Not cool. On top of that, I was not having fun. Ugh. But hey, I did get out of the house. That's always a HUGE accomplishment for me. :)
Today's been pretty good, and I'm happy. So, thank you July 24th, 2010 for making this day one of the best! My friend came over, and we went off to shop (yay!), eat out, and have fun!!! It definitely felt amazing! It just shows how much fun one can have when you're not stuck at home. I don't really have much to say tonight. (That's gotta change, eh?) But I'm praying to have something to blog about soon. I'm not living up to my blog title.. The DAILY part. Hah, oops. Guess I should change it, huh?
Anyway, I hope your weekend's going great! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus