Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Crazy-filled day!

That's what my day has been like thus far. I don't know if I mentioned this before.. Oh wait, that's right I never did tell you about my CRAZY family!! But that's for a whole other blog post. Haha. ;) My family is pretty "up there", but not that I'm complaining.. I love it!

Today, one of my brother-in-laws brought my neice & nephew for my mom to watch while my sister & he went to work. And let me just say: They are SO wild!! Fighting, arguing, etc.. It's always the same deal with them when they're here. But I love them, so I don't mind. Okay, wait.. I DO mind some, but they're my family, and that's just the way they are. So, that's all cool!

The day started off with my waking up, going downstairs to find that there they were.. Their dad's big truck dropping them off. This was around 9:00 AM. Cool. So, they come in, we go into the living room, chit chat (They just got back from FL the other day, so I was asking them about it), and just hang around. I became an aunt at a young age.. 6 years old! SUPER young, right? My oldest neice (the one here today) is 10, and her brother is 6, soon to be 7. Therefore, we're not that far in age. Pretty close, actually.

Then, CHAOS!!!!! They start doing their normal routine.. Their oh so famous fighting! Of course, this means that I shomewho get involved! Ugh! So, that's what I mean when I say, Crazy-filled day! Because it has been a crazy one! But a good one! :)

They're gone now.. Just left actually. That means.. QUIET! Yay! Haha. I have just finished eating chinese food.. Seasame Chicken.. Yummy, right? So, now.. I'm content! Made up for my crazy day! :D


2 comments:

  1. Thumbs up for teen bloggers! ^_^
    BTW: your posts are awesome, good job! I look forward to reading more ^^
    -Sav

    ReplyDelete