Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New to this! (Welcomes welcomed :D)

I'm new here to this "blogging world". Yes, I've had a few blogs before. BUT those didn't lead anywhere.. I barely posted, uploaded pictures, videos, etc. So, I'm hoping that this leads me to bigger & better things. Haha, okay.. I know it won't. But I just want this blog to record all the rest of my high school journey.

In about a month, I'll be a sopohomore. I can't believe it's almost been a year since I've started this crazy thing called HS! Where does time go?! Freshmen year was OKAY.. I'm not some "popular, cool" kid around campus, so I didn't go to any dances, school functions, games (only a few), etc. And honestly, I'm pretty bummed about it. You see all these kids from schools all around having fun and doing everything, and I wasn't one of them. Maybe it's because I don't have many friends, and I barely do anything. BUT this coming year.. I swore that I will try to make every dance, game, and function. Now I said TRY. ;) Haha, I want to record it all.. Thus the reason why I created this blog.

And while I want to record about high school, I'm going to use this to also post about some pretty random things going on. I can be really random at times, so what better way to do it than in a blog, right? I just hope I don't bore anyone who reads this.. If anyone does happen to.

So, that's it. My first blog post ever on this blog! Beware.. There's going to be MORE! :)

blog comments powered by Disqus