Sunday, August 15, 2010

Uh, This does NOT look good!

Wow. I totally forgot to update my blog with a new post!!!! Super, super sorry! Today, I was going thru someones blog, and suddenly it hit me: I haven't posted in a few days!! Again, sorry. Ha, I feel bad. Even though I know many people don't care.

Anyway, if you're wondering what my post title is all about: One thing - School! Haha, I swear. The first day didn't go well. AT ALL! It was pouring down raining, my hair was getting messed up, and I realized.. I have NO way how I'm going to pass Spanish class. Ehhhhhh, I regret choosing it now. I was going to take up French, but my mom convinced me to take Spanish, saying it was "easier". Ahh, I'm so nervous. I'm praying I'll be able to pass it. Oh, and third day of school tomorrow. Already a quiz. My gosh, he seems like a hard teacher. On top of that, I don't even know how to say most of the words we learned. Psssh. Did any of you take Spanish?! Tell me how it is, please? Ha, don't scare me though. ;) I have Biology and Geometry next semester, so I'm guessing that'll be tough, too. Gr, I wish I could fast forward to Senior year. This is not looking good, hence the title.

Well, I didn't have too much to say today. But I did want to let you guys in on that. I'll let you know how the quiz goes. Crossing my fingers!!! I can't wait for summer ... Pretty sad, right? Ha.

I hope you guys had a great weekend! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus