Thursday, August 5, 2010

Another Random Post

I don't have much to write (or blog) about today, so I just decided to write out some things that I'm thinking. My random thoughts. Ehhh, I know, I know.. Not fun or entertaining, but hey, that's all I can think of right now. Forgive me? Great! ;)

  1. One week. Just 1, until school starts. Not happy, but we all know that. I feel like I say it ALL the time, and I know you're tired of hearing it. But I couldn't stop thinking about it today. It consumed my every thought, every minute. Blah.
  2. I've learned today that you should be careful, as in REALLY careful when you're sitting backwards on a couch, and lean back like an idiot. In case you didn't get it, I fell. Clumsy.. Uh, yeah. Not only did I fell back, I landed half my weight on my poor, little left thumb. So, I think that's broken. Or not. Who knows? But it sucks.
  3. Cleaning isn't fun. Nor is waiting. I got most of my school shopping done (Thank God!!!), so I started cleaning out my room to get ready to place all my new things into closets and what not. The waiting part? I ordered new shoes, but they probably won't arrive here til tomorrow. Ahhh, I'm super exicted. See, I'm weird like that. I get SO excited/happy about the smallest thngs. It annoys some people, but honestly.. It annoys me to. I keep having to remind myself it's just shoes. Haha.
  4. Jersey Shore comes on again tonight. I like the show, I do. But I don't know why. I mean, really? Those people are c-r-a-z-y, but maybe that's why I love it? Ha, it's actually pretty funny. Seeing all the stupid things they do. (I don't sound TOO crazy, right? I know I am, but hopefully not as bad they are.)

Alright, I don't have anything else to share. Not anything worth reading, anyway. Give me ideas, people!!!!! I have NO clue as to what to blog about. I mean, I do.. But they're all lame. I want to hear from you all! :)

blog comments powered by Disqus