Friday, August 6, 2010

Summer/Music

I got a suggestion from a reader to write a post about music. And so, that's what today's post is all about. :) I mean, who doesn't love music? I'm just going to basically list all of Summer 2009's hits (well, some of them), and then some of this summer. Oh, and if you happen to see a * next to a song listed, then know that it means I like it! Sound cool? I'm hoping this is more interesting than all the random things I post about. And they're not in any particular order. Okay, here goes..

Summer 2009:

  • Flo Rida "Sugar" featuring Wynter Gordon *
  • 3OH!3 "Starstruck"
  • Keri Hilson "Knock You Down" featuring Kayne West & Ne-Yo
  • Jay-Z "D.O.A"
  • Drake "Best I Ever Had"
  • Mariah Carey "Obsessed" *
  • Lady GaGa "Love Game" *
  • Passion Pit "Sleepyhead"
  • Pitbull "I Know You Want Me" (Calle Ocho)
  • Black Eyed Peas "Boom Boom Pow"
  • Shakira "She Wolf"
  • Kid Rock "All Summer Long" *
  • Katy Perry "Hot N Cold" *
  • Jamie Fox ft. T-Pain "Blame It"
  • Black Eyed Peas "I Gotta Feeling" *

Summer 2010:

  • Taio Cruz "Dynamite"
  • Emniem ft. Rhianna "Love The Way You Lie" *
  • Katy Perry "California Gurls" *
  • Lady GaGa "Alejandro" *
  • Shontelle "Impossible" *
  • Not sure of the artist? But "I Like It"
  • Adam Lambert "If I Had You"
  • Taio Cruz ft. Ludacris "Break Your Heart"
  • "Ridin Solo"
  • Usher (and ?) "OMG"
  • Hayley Williams ft BOB "Airplanes"
  • Mike P...? "Cooler than Me"

So, yeah, as you can see, I don't remember all the songs, and the artists. Sorry! I know that I screwed up on some of them, but at least I knew most of them, right? Haha. If I had to pick a summer, between last summer and the current one, I would SO pick this summer's music. I mean, yeah, last summer's music was great too, but I think the songs now are even better. Well, not all of them, because some are icky, but most.

What are your favorite songs at the moment? Or just any favorites?


blog comments powered by Disqus