Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Blah, blah, blah

It's midnight. Okay, well.. Past midnight. 12:04. And I should be in bed. Sound asleep. But am I? Obviously not, right?

I can't sleep!!! Or maybe I can if I tried. Haha. In all honesty though, I'm DREADING tomorrow, or well, in this case, today!!!! It's that day where you have to drag yourself to school, get all "prettied up", get your textbooks, pay fines, and THE MOST horrible thing.. ID Pictures! Ew times a billion, eh? I hate it! My pictures for school always come out really bad. Which leads me to always trying to hide my ID in school, and I get so nervous when people ask to see it. Ugh, I get that IDs are needed, but pictures? Really? Not cool, people, not cool. Get rid of it, it would do us all a favor. Wait, I'm overeacting, right? Yeah, thought so. Sorry.

But I do have to get up early.. 6:45. Well, I don't HAVE to, but I need time to get myself ready. And I want to get it over with as soon as possible. My sister has to get blood taken early this morning, so that's going to put us back a bit. Ohhhh, but it's all good because after that, we go to school to get it all done. I'll seriosuly be SO happy when I walk out of the school, having everything done. I can just see it now. Ha, freaky, I know.

Okay, moving on. Sorry! I had to get it all out. SO, how's your summer going? But don't bother to leave a comment. No one does. Just answer that question to yourself. ;)
blog comments powered by Disqus