Friday, September 3, 2010

Baby Pictures
















I was randomly going thru my closet today ... Okay, well actually, I was cleaning it. Yeah, huge shocker!!!! I'm always too lazy to get to it, but thankfully I got it done today! :) Not a cool way to spend a Friday night when I could be getting ready for a football game at school but hey .. At least it's done. And as I was cleaning it, I found a shoebox filled with baby pictures!!! Cute little surprise, right? Yeah, totally. And I thought it would be cool to post some pictures of them. I mean, since it is my blog and all. ;) I'm pretty sure that ALL of the pictures will end up showing up at the top of the post. UGH! I need to figure out how to post them correctly. Any takers on helping me out here? Any day would be cool. Most of them are just me, but the one with me in the little car, it's my little sister. It's hard to believe we actually played together when we were younger. SO not like that today. Haha. Anyway, enjoy!

OH, and three day weekend! THANK GOD! :)










blog comments powered by Disqus